Chicago Commons is seeking professional and dedicated individuals to assist us in helping people overcome barriers so that kids enter kindergarten ready to succeed, students are fully engaged in school and ultimately graduate and pursue post-secondary education, adults have sustainable jobs, and seniors are able to maintain their life at home.
Commons has become one of the largest social service providers in Chicago, employing 800 professionals including educators, home care aides, and program aides. Our staff takes pride in being part of an organization that is respected for the essential services it provides to people and communities.
Chicago Commons offers its employees competitive salaries and benefits:
- Medical Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental insurance through Colonial
- Vision Plan through Guardian
- Life Insurance through Guardian
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Personal Business Day
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match through Mutual of America
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee credit union
- Employee Education Assistance
To view a listing of all open positions, please visit our job board.
For Chicago Commons internal staff resources: UltiPro
Chicago Commons is an equal opportunity employer.