Chicago Commons is focused on sustaining and growing the economic stability of our clients. With the help of generous donations and in-kind gifts from people like you, Chicago Commons helps children, youth, adults and seniors.
Help us continue our mission to partner with individuals, families and communities to overcome poverty, discrimination and isolation by showing your support. For questions about making a donation to Chicago Commons, please contact Sarah Frick, Sr. Vice President of External Affairs & Strategy at fricks@ChicagoCommons.org.
How to Donate:
- Give online: You can give your gift safely and securely online.
- Give by mail: Simply download our printable donation form and complete it with either your check or credit card information.
- Give us a call: To give by phone, contact Sarah Frick, Sr. Vice President of External Affairs & Strategy at 773.826.3607.
- Gifts of stock: Please download this form for instructions on how to give gifts of stock.
- Sponsor our events: Chicago Commons hosts two annual fundraisers every year. Learn more about sponsoring an event.
- Bequests and Estate Plan Gifts: We are happy to help you explore your options for designating a bequest to Chicago Commons. Contact Sarah Frick, Sr. Vice President of External Affairs & Strategy at 773.826.3607.
Serving more than 3,000 individuals annually isn’t done by our staff alone. We rely on the generosity of time from hundreds of volunteers. Our volunteer opportunities vary throughout the year.
- Are you interested in a beautification project planting flowers outside one of our facilities?
- Can you donate materials to beautify our sites?
- Do you have a special skill you would like to share with our seniors?
- Are you interested in becoming a mentor for our youth and adult education programs?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, please contact Sarah Frick, Sr. Vice President of External Affairs & Strategy at 773.826.3607.